My Fair Lady at The Fireside Theatre

My Fair Lady at The Fireside Theatre

Feb. 21 – April 7, 2019 at The Fireside Theatre. Often called the World’s Greatest Musical, My Fair Lady is Broadway classic which won six Tony Awards including Best Musical. Its popular film adaptation took home eight Oscars including Best Picture. My Fair Lady has entertained over a billion people worldwide with its enchanting Cinderella story about Eliza Doolittle, a bedraggled, cockney flower girl who is transformed into an elegant lady by the brilliant and irascible Professor Higgins by teaching her the proper way to speak. It is a beautiful show filled with gorgeous costumes, breath-taking dancing, rib-tickling comedy, and an unforgettable score featuring such hits as “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly,” “I’m Getting Married in the Morning,” and “I Could Have Danced All Night.”

My Fair Lady,Broadway Musicals,Fireside Theatre,Fireside Dinner Theatre,The Fireside Theatre,The Fireside Dinner Theatre,Fireside Theater,Dinner Theatre,Dinner Theater,Milwaukee Theatre,Chicago Theatre,

Comments