Rock Ripping & Why I Have My Channel (Inside the Cab) | Andrew Camarata Viewers Watch This !

Rock Ripping & Why I Have My Channel (Inside the Cab) | Andrew Camarata Viewers Watch This ! In this video I am using my cat 314e excavator attached with my TRK Severe Duty Rock Ripper To rip bedrock down to grade . This footage was taken from inside the cab, I also talk about what I want my channel to be like and some info on one of the reasons I have this channel. I am working on the large pad on the north side of my farm, this will be a building site for a future Tea Processing facility . Thanks for watching.

andrew camarata,letsdig18,dirt ninja,dirt monkey,hickok45,nutnfancy,military arms channel,excavation,cat contruction,chucke2009,essential craftsman,mrgunsandgear channel,homestead,farm development,welding,how to weld,cat 259d,cat314e,cat excavation,tea farm,hawaii farm,farming hawaii,farming,farm land,rock ripper,ripping rock,excavator ripper attachment,trk attachments,trk,ripping bedrock,grading a building pad,

Comments