Bosnia and Herzegovina. On Her Bike Around the World. Episode 30

Bosnia and Herzegovina. On Her Bike Around the World. Episode 30 Join me on:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
BLOG:
SHOP:

In April 2017 I left Australia for a solo trip around the world on a BMW F800GS. I named it “Are We There Yet” because I don't know my final destination or the duration of this journey.

Bosnia and Herzegovina was the 26th country I visited, entering and exiting there twice. The Bosnian coast cuts into Croatia and is only 9km wide but still, I managed to find a magical place for the night. Later on, I headed to Montenegro, Croatia and back to Bosnia and Herzegovina. In Mostar, I was hosted by Miran from iHouse (www.ihouse-mostar.com). Miran also showed me around his beautiful city and tought me a lot about the history of Herzegovina. Further on I visited and enjoyed the ride through Sutjeska National Park. The night in the mountains was chilly but unforgettable...

If you wish to get more details on my visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, check out my blog post:


Throughout my journey, I'm raising money for a young disabled child in Poland named Franek. Franek was diagnosed with cerebral palsy (weakness of the entire right side of the body) and he will require constant rehabilitation for the rest of his life. All the money raised will go directly to helping Franek and his family lead as normal a life as possible so please donate generously:

motorcycle,bmw gs,on her bike,round the world,rtw,kinga tanajewska,bmw f800gs,bmw,motorrad,bosnia,mostar,hercegovina,moto vlog,moto blog,vlog,overland,travel,adv,adv bike,dual sport,ktm,woman rider,lady rider,solo rider,solo travel,adventure travel,adv rider,make life a ride,ride,womenad rider,enduro,

Comments