Beat Saber - Thunder - Imagine Dragons | Official Music Pack Expert+ & Full Combo

Beat Saber - Thunder - Imagine Dragons | Official Music Pack Expert+ & Full Combo I've been asked a few times to play something from the Imagine Dragons official music pack for Beat Saber, so I decided to do Thunder since I haven't featured it before on the channel :)


Check out my Twitch:

Have song suggestions? Or just want to have a little chat with me and others?
Join my Discord server!

My Twitter:

Beat,Saber,Custom,Songs,Full,Combo,Clear,100%,beatsaber,fun,fc,tempex,ss-rank,beat saber,imagine dragons,virtual reality,tempex beat saber,imagine,dragons,thunder,thunder imagine dragons,imagine dragons thunder,beat saber music pack,official pack,imagine dragons music pack beat saber,beat saber imagine dragons music pack expert plus,beat saber imagine dragons music pack review,

Comments