ASMR| Fashion Haul w/ Tingly Whisper (Clothing, Accessories & Shoes) 1 HOUR!!!

ASMR| Fashion Haul w/ Tingly Whisper (Clothing, Accessories & Shoes) 1 HOUR!!! ***More info and Social Media accounts Below***
My Merch -


I'm on the Tingles APP!!! -


PayPal Link -
Facebook Page -
Twitter -
ASMR Instagram -
Instagram -
snapchat - sincerelysaraic

If you would like to send me some mail and I can incorporate it in a future video my P.O Box is -
Sarai Cruz
PO BOX 713
WILLIMANTIC, CT 06226

ASMR,asmr,whisper,tingle,inducing,brain,relaxation,relax,unwind,destress,peace,sarai,saraity,tapping,fast,slow,makeup,mouth,sounds,asmrtist,cardi b,cardi,tingly whisper,inaudible,repetitive words,trigger words,repetitive,hand movements,fabric sounds,jewelry sounds,pixie cut,haul,huge haul,clothing,fashion,shoes,sandals,try on,accessories,jewelry,show & tell,sleep help,sleep aid,study aid,fall asleep,1 hour long,gibi,brushing,90s,brow grooming,

Comments