Failing Greatly: Convert Painful Failures into a Success Stories

Failing Greatly: Convert Painful Failures into a Success Stories We are failing greatly when we can convert painful failures into success stories by seeing that everything we think we failed is preparing us to succeed! I loved Brene Brown's Daring Greatly book and made the title of this motivational and inspirational video with what she said in mind! As an entrepreneur online, I have went through a lot of tough lessons and I see today these have helped prepare me for the best which is yet to come and to appreciate the beautiful of my life with my family today especially when dating for 10+ years consistently was where I did nothing but fail. We hear my Udemy ban story again in this video where I show how the loss of $1000 a day in income was my best opportunity to learn and grow into a full time YouTuber as I am today with building a platform at Uthena which has the potential to become the most valuable company in the world! If you want to be inspired and have a motivation speech while you study, this video is it!

Income Report from Teaching on Udemy, StackCommerce, Teachable, Thinkific and Skillshare 2014 - 2019

How to Network Like a Boss without Wasting Time at Networking Events at

Income Report for June 2019 with Jerry Banfield

SUBSCRIBE? Help us reach 500,000 YouTube subscribers and enjoy new videos daily at

JOIN? Become a member on YouTube today to enjoy your channel name in the description on new videos and to watch new videos early at

FREE COURSES? Subscribe to Uthena on YouTube for free video course previews at

COACHING? Full time online entrepreneurs love our group coaching calls every week in our partners program at

SPONSOR? Start influencer marketing with us in a sponsored video at

CALL? Apply for a free 1 on 1 video call with Jerry Banfield at

BOOKS? Read to my crazy police officer stories at

MUSIC? Listen to my electronic dance music at

PODCAST? Hear inspiring stories and new electronic music on my podcast at

RESOURCES? See what services I use to power my business online and help me earn as an affiliate at

COURSES? Enjoy 290+ video courses on Uthena, my online education platform, for $9.81 a month at

Socials!







Love,
Jerry Banfield

CREDITS! Thank you very much to the following YouTube channels for giving about $5 a month to support new videos! Join at to get your YouTube channel name included here on all new videos?

Essetino Artists at

E Clarke, SHADOWOPSV, David Wheelis, GIULIO IACOBINI, and Veaceslav Moroz.

failing,failing greatly,failing gracefully,convert,painful,failures,success,stories,convert painful failures,convert painful failures into success,convert failures into success,motivational speech,failure motivation,motivation for success,success motivation,fail your way to success,

Comments