The day Cristiano Ronaldo almost signed for FC Barcelona - Oh My Goal

The day Cristiano Ronaldo almost signed for FC Barcelona - Oh My Goal Everybody knows Cristiano Ronaldo's legacy at Real Madrid! It was there, in Madrid, that he cemented his place among football's greats. But he almost NEVER signed for Real Madrid! In this video, discover how a young CR7 very nearly joined their biggest rivals...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,Cristiano,CR7,Real Madrid,Barcelona,FC Barcelona,El Clásico,Football,soccer,futbol,

Comments