Scalp Exercises for Hair Growth: Instructed by Tom Hagerty

Scalp Exercises for Hair Growth: Instructed by Tom Hagerty Tom Hagerty and I had an idea to create a video demonstration of scalp exercise to help you be able to move your scalp and increase blood circulation in your scalp to make a healthier environment for your hair follicles.

Tom pioneered this technique, and I have been mimicking it for over 3 years now. I believe this has slowed my hair loss, and even created new growth in my temporal region. However, this technique will not regrow your hair overnight. You need to stick with it, and also try my other massage and scalp exercise techniques. A multi-faceted attack is best.

My Channel:


Tom's website:

Good luck to everyone

hair loss,hair growth,natural hair growth technique,scalp exercise,tom hagerty,balding,male pattern baldness,hair,scalp,scalp movement,scalp massage,scalp wiggling,female pattern baldness,DIY,home remedy,

Comments