My Essential Everyday Jewelry | Where I buy my jewelry | Miss Louie Jewelry Collection | Miss Louie

My Essential Everyday Jewelry | Where I buy my jewelry | Miss Louie Jewelry Collection  | Miss Louie *** OPEN FOR ALL JEWELRY DEETS + MORE OPTIONS! ***
✅ Browse everything in today’s video + more options HERE →
Today I wanted to share all of my essential go-to jewelry that I wear daily and feature often in my videos. I get so many messages about where my jewelry comes from, so I hope this video helps! I've listed my exact pieces PLUS several carousels on the blog for you to browse and curate your own perfect set. XO

► FAVORITE SHOPS
MEJURI [$$$]
AURATE [$$$]
ADORNMONDE [$$]
ETSY [$ - $$$] My favorite premium ETSY shop

► OTHER ITEMS
RING CONES
- Concrete
- Glossy Ceramic
- Marble
- Wood

JEWELRY CLEANER MACHINE

✨ NECKLACES ✨
SNAKE Chain (similar)
- Plated [$30]
- Filled UNDER [$100]
- Solid gold [$150]

CHAIN Link Necklace

GOLD Circle Pendant (similar options)
- Roman Coin [$144] & [$88]
- Honey bee coin [$36]
- Prelayered double coins [$40] &
- Long chain coin [$80]

VERTICAL Thin Bar Necklace (solid gold)
OR thicker version & multiple bar length options:

* ALSO LOVE
- Vertical Bar + diamonds
- Horizontal Bar &
- Rainbow bar
- Mini medallion &
- Stand alone dainty chain

LARGE Statement Pendants (plated)
- Circle Eye Boyfriend Long Chain (exact)
- Rectangle (similar) OR a minimalist version
- State Personalized necklace
- Zodiac Spinning Necklace [$39] & Non spinning
- Zodiac Coin & Also love this minimalist zodiac one under $100!

✨BRACELETS ✨
- Spheres (exact) OR Affordable dainty chain bracelet option under $20:
- Engravable Bar (exact) & affordable [$32]

✨RINGS ✨
- 360 Circle ring (exact) OR thicker version
- OR affordable circle rings UNDER $20
- & a 2 piece set under $100

- Evil Eye (sold out, similar)
OR (gold, no color) & (diamond)

- Opal Ring (similar) & UNDER $50
- Constellation Ring

- Triple band
- Beaded Diamond Ring (exact) or
- Beaded no diamond ring
- Stackable Twist Ring
- Simple Diamond Ring
- Minimalist simple band

✨ EARRINGS ✨
- Thin Ear Chain threaders (exact) OR (birth stone options) & (more affordable)
- Ball Studs (round) & (flat)
- X Studs

MORE CUTE STUDS under $100
- Zodiac Studs
- Rainbow Bar
- Letter Studs
- Mini Pyramids

---------------------------------------------------------

🎵 Music - Joakim Karud:

FTC: This video was not sponsored. All items were purchased by me with personal funds, and all opinions are always my own. Some links above are affiliate. THANK YOU for your endless love & support! Xo -E

Miss Erica Louie,Miss Louie,miss louie jewelry,miss louie,miss louie necklace,miss louie rings,miss louie bracelets,miss louie jewelry collection,where does miss louie buy her jewelry,where is miss louie's jewelry from,essential jewelry,essential jewelry pieces,how to wear jewelry,

Comments