What Type Of Person Do They Think You Are? How Do They See You? Pick A Card

What Type Of Person Do They Think You Are? How Do They See You? Pick A Card 1. 0:50
2. 4:15
3. 7:19
4. 10:17

Instagram:

Types of Readings I offer:

Contact me for a reading at my email rheagg15@gmail.com

Once I receive an email from you telling me which reading you would like, I will send you my pay-pal link. Upon payment, I will email your reading to you within 72 hours.

1 Question Reading
100-word count response
$10.00

Short Reading
200-word count response
$25.00

Relationship Reading
400-word count response
$40.00

General Reading
400-word count response
$40.00

Pick A Card Reading,tarot horoscope,fortune,prediction,tarot reading,psychic reading,free psychic reading,tarot reader,tarot cards,law of attraction,Soul Source Tarot,oracle,card reading,what does he think of me,does he like me,love reading,what are his intentions,psychic,witch,wiccan,manifestation,spirit guides,twin flames,soulmate,zodiac signs,astrology,spirituality,numerology,love spell,starseed,past lives,auras,indigio child,tarot,33,

Comments