3 BEE PETS, LOCATION & FARM EGG INFO in NEXT UPDATE In ADOPT ME! Roblox TEA NEWS LEAKS

3 BEE PETS,  LOCATION & FARM EGG INFO in NEXT UPDATE In ADOPT ME! Roblox TEA NEWS LEAKS Hey Kritter Krew! New Adopt Me! Roblox news update with 3 NEW Bee Pets to come, New Location, 2x Weekend, and a look at farm eggs coming end of the month!
✿↓ Click for full description ↓✿

◇MERCH:

→ ------- PO BOX -------
KrystinMyrieXo
Po Box 1671
Digby, Nova Scotia
B0V 1A0
Canada

→ ------- Socials -------
◇ Instagram:
◇ Twitter:
◇ Twitch:
◇ Contact me: krystinmyriexo@gmail.com
◇ Discord:

#krystinplays #adoptme #roblox

✿Music✿
Sneaky Snitch Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Monkeys Spinning Monkeys Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

roblox,adopt me,roblox adopt me update,adopt me legendary,adopt me free,adopt me how to free,adopt me news,adopt me tea,adopt me leak,adope me update,adopt me leaks,adopt new news update,adopt me secret,adopt me roblox,krystin plays,krystin plays roblox,roblox adopt me,adopt me bee,adopt me blue bee,adopt me crystal bee,adopt me farm egg,adopt me roblox bee,adopt me roblox farm egg,adopt me roblox bee update,adopt me legendary bee,

Comments