FOREVER | May's Last Film

FOREVER  | May's Last Film A TRIBUTE TO MAY LALBIAKNUNGI
"Thank you May, for bringing Life to the Characters I've created,
You've always made them your own.
I remember introducing you to making Films,
You believed it was your Calling.
You always brought Joy to the people you work with.
We will miss the sound of your Laughter that used to fill our Set.
We will miss the Fun being around you.
We will miss you.
I will miss you.
And May, you Rest in Peace"
- U Atea

FOREVER
A Short Film Written & Directed by:
ATEA PB

Starring:
MAY LALBIAKNUNGI
ROBINSON SAILO
GOSPELA TLAU
SENI HMAR
CHHANA CHHAKCHHUAK
LORETTA KHAWLHRING
JEYVEE JONGTE

Makeup By:
JEYVEE JONGTE

Special Thanks To:
DIDINA & Family
AWMTEA & Family
PA RIA
CEEVEE
G'NIE & Friends

A ROAR! MEDIA PRODUCTION 2018

mizo,mizo video,roar,roar media production,roar channel,atea pb,mizo channel,mizo show,mizo people,mizo artist,indian,northeast india,may mizo,may lalbiaknungi,mizo film,mizo zaithiam,mayi,gospela tlau,gosa,kira,kira film,mizo lemchan,seni hmar,jeyvee jongte,jv,jeyvee,mizo makeup artist,mizo female singer,mizo singer,mizo actor,

Comments