HOW TO RECOGNISE SPEED LIMITS CONSISTENTLY IN UK ROADS 1. What is the speed Limit?
Speed limit for a car and Motorbike is
30 MPH in Built up areas
60 MPH on a Single Carriageway
70 MPH on a Dual Carriageway
70 MPH on a Motorway
Speed limit will be different for different vehicles
2. How to Identify Speed limit on any road in Great Britain
Highway Code : The presence of Street Lights generally means it's 30 MPH unless you're told otherwise with a sign.
If the speed limit is different you will see a sign repeating it's self overriding the street light rule
We will learn about signs on the next Episode.
When there is no speed limit signs and no street lights, That means the national speed limit applies
National Speed Limit will vary on different types of road and different vehicles.
Please keep it simple you need to look out for 2 things lights and signs.
This Video is about what is the speed limits on Great Britain's roads and the easiest way to recognise and identify the speed limits.
My name is Mohammed Foysal Miah and
I'm really passionate about road safety I have been involved for the last 10 years working with Transport for London, NDORS, Drivetech, Highways England, Met Police, Where I've met Thousands of Experience Drivers making Common mistakes and coming to the workshops.
Recently I've been asked by delegates friends and families to do something online to help drivers awareness and here I am please Subscribe to my Channel for regular videos.
Please don't forget to like and Comment Thank you.
For learner drivers looking for reliable driving Instructor in North West London you can Contact Blueway Driving School
You can find me on Social Media
#SPEEDLIMITSUK #ROADSAFETYAWARENESS #MOHAMMEDFOYSALMIAH
Comments
Post a Comment