I went to Paris twice in my life, and it is undoubtedly the city that I like most in the world.

I went to Paris twice in my life, and it is undoubtedly the city that I like most in the world. I went to Paris twice in my life, and it is undoubtedly the city that I like most in the world, from its streets, its light, its architecture, magnificent museums, attractions all year round ... you will never be disappointed to spend your days In Paris, the bars and restaurants are perfect, and their boutiques are a perfect example of Parisian glamor.
Its streets breathe art, history and romance.
What would you recommend? You cannot go through Paris without going around the banks of the Seine, until you reach the D'Orsy museum (a beautiful museum in its architecture as in the works that adorn its rooms), then a relaxed meal in some of the beautiful "bistro" that abound in the city, contemplate the views of Paris from Mont Matre, or have a delicious cocktail at the best hotel in Paris (and one of the most emblematic in the world), the Ritz.
If you love history, a visit to the Concergerie will transport you to the last days of Queen Maria Antoinette. Although if you have left one day, it is unthinkable not to spend the day in Versailles, visiting the palace, the Triagnones, and why not, have a picnic in the beautiful gardens of Versailles, where you can spend a dreamy afternoon, exploring its recesses and beautiful fountains; and you can even rent a bike there, so that the ride is unforgettable ....
I could keep talking about this wonderful destination for hours, I find it inspiring and an unparalleled beauty. Enjoy it as much as I did, and no doubt, I will continue doing !!!!.

world.

Comments