Schizophrenia, how to recognize it & understand it. pt1

Schizophrenia, how to recognize it & understand it. pt1 Welcome back everybody. I hope you all had a great start to your week.
Today I will be making a very different type of video that I think is very important to know about & how we can recognize some of the signs of Schizophrenia. It is harmless in many cases but can be very dangerous in some individuals.
I strongly believe that today we are seeing an outbreak of schizophrenia, the likes we have not seen in our times. It is especially visible in today's young adults. It is so important that we recognize the signs & we help our children that seem to be stuck in a complete state of arrested development.
The media is encouraging the behavior instead of treating it & what is worse it seems that the healthcare system cannot treat the afflicted if they believe they are in the right.
Disclaimer, I am obviously not a psychiatrist, Please do not take this video for self diagnosis or to diagnose others, this is just for information. Always seek professional help for these matters.
This video is very different, I do not make jokes, there are no special effects or green screen. I did not want anything to make light or distract from such a serious topic.
Let me know if you found this video informative & please let me know if you see the epidemic as well.
______________________________________________________________________
Credit:

GiggaVega,psychiatrist,psychiatry,mental disorder,Schizophrenia,Paranoia,paranoid,mental well being,good mental health,sanity,anxiety,Depression,Schizophrenia. How to identify & how to understand it,Modern day epidemic,Lunatics,Insanity,

Comments